The Gurobi Optimizer is a state-of-the-art solver for mathematical programming. The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground up to exploit modern architectures and multi-core processors, using the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms. It includes the following solvers:
- linear programming solver (LP)
- mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP)
- mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP)
- quadratic programming solver (QP)
- quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP)
- mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP)
- Version: 7.0.2
- Alternative Versions: 6.0.5
- Location: /opt/gurobi
- Related link: For more information go to the Gurobi Website
- Documentation: The Gurobi software is documented online.
- License: Gurobi is licensed software. We have a floating license, but individual users have to be registered. Please read the EULA, and fill out a software statement to access the software.
- Related Software: