From CAC Wiki
Information for Participants
- The Participants need to bring in laptops to participate in the hands-on sessions. The sessions will be conducted on remote systems that are accessed through ssh and wireless.
- We recommend to install an ssh client on your laptop. For Linux and Mac systems, such a client is part of the OS. For Windows, a free client can be obtained from the MobaXterm web site.
- You will also need the capability to display X11 output. For Linux systems, this works automatically. For Mac systems with a newer OS you will need to install the free XQuartz app from http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/. For Windows, the MobaXterm ssh client includes this feature.
- Wireless internet access will be provided.
- Location Details: Not yet available
- Course Materials:
- Not yet available